jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] JCS 1.3 released
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:07:29 GMT
On 06/06/07, Thomas Vandahl <tv@apache.org> wrote:
> Jakarta JCS 1.3 is now available. JCS is a distributed caching system
> written in Java. This release is the first official release of JCS under
> the Jakarta Project.

Probably a good idea to send the e-mail to:

announce@apache.org

as well.

> JCS 1.3 has been uploaded to the usual places and is/will soon be
> available in either binary or source form from the following sources:
>
> - The maven1-repository
> under jcs as binary jcs-1.3.jar
>
> - The maven2-repository
> under org/apache/jcs/jcs/1.3 as binary jcs-1.3.jar
>
> - The JCS download page
> at http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/DownloadPage.html as binary and source
> distribution.

I cannot find the KEYS file that was used for signing the release.
This ought to be linked from the JCS download page.

See for example the Httpd or JackRabbit download pages.

By the way, the cgi files need to be marked as executable - I fixed
that in SVN and have fixed the file in the dpwnloads directory.

S///