jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Guru" <gururaj.abhis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Object and single Key Value
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:52:33 GMT
My application is having this need. I need to retrieve all the cached object
for one URL-> converted into hashcode.

Meaning, one URL or request is having multiple values. My applications is
storing it using proper hashcode. But While retrieving I need whole set of
those objects.

Is there any way to do so.

Regardd
abhishek