jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Quasar <quas...@libero.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge dev lists
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:55:04 GMT
-1

The reasons Rahul explained are certainly valid for developers
subscribed to more than one dev list.
In my case, being subscribed to only JMeter dev list, I don't see
advantages in having all prjs in the same list; on the contrary, I'll
get more "useless" messages.

But of course this is only my opinion. Whatever decision will be taken,
I'll be part of the dev list.

Giuseppe