jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Next release
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:17:54 GMT
I was trying to get in the changes from the old concurrent library to the 1.4 backport.  This
is going to take a bit and it affects sensitive areas, so I don't want to rush it.  So, we
should just move to release the current RC as 1.4, or as the current version.  I wanted to
change the series to 1.4, since there were big improvement and it now required jdk 1.4+.

Sure, let's move to maven2.  It's going to be a bit tricky to get all the tests to pass under
maven2, since JCS is still a singleton.

I was also trying to make it possible to have multiple instances of JCS in a single VM.  But
that too will take a bit. . . .  We shouldn't wait.

Aaron