jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From I Lee Hetherington <...@sls.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Perl5Util problem with m/.../m
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:40:37 GMT
I have tracked things down into Perl5Matcher a bit.  __multiline does
not get set even though pattern.getOptions() has
Perl5Compiler.MULTILINE_MASK set.  If I set __multiline if this bit is
set, then it works as expected.  However, this is a crude hack and
disturbs the explicit setting of setMultiline().  I do believe there is
a bug in the handling of multi-line matches.

--Lee Hetherington



Mime
View raw message