jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Davey - Sun UK Support Engineer <michael.da...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Patch] Perl5Util minor doc changes
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:57:53 GMT

"Daniel F. Savarese" wrote:

> In message <3C624511.1216A3A0@Sun.COM>, Michael Davey - Sun UK Support Engineer
>  writes:
> >Please ignore "[Patch] Perl5Util minor doc changes"
>
> I couldn't tell which patch to apply, so I just made the changes from
> scratch.

Sorry about that.  I'll endeavour to do better next time.

> I take it the gist was that there should be a int substitute(...)
> method in Perl5Util to correspond to
> int org.apache.oro.text.regex.Util.substitute(...) and that old references
> to OROMatcher should be deleted?  At any rate, please verify the changes
> are consistent with the intent of the patches.

Yup.  For the nit-picky:

-  Perl5Util line ~440 type PatternMatcherIinput should probably be PatternMatcherInput
-  Perl5Util - I intended int substitute(...) to take a String Input rather than PatternMatcherInput
input for ease of use, but am happy to go with PatternMatcherInput if that is more appropriate.
-  Perl5Util line ~715 </ddD> should probably be </dd>

Also, if it isn't too much trouble, please could you change
Michael Davey <michael.davey at sun.com> in CONTRIBUTORS to
Michael Davey <michael.davey at coderage.org> ?

Many thanks,
--