jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From Hassan Ali <h...@cnet.com>
Subject Stack Overflow while running on Sun Machine
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:36:07 GMT
When I am using the ORO package to find matches in a relatively big html page (eg. amazon)
it is giving me a stack overflow exception only when I am running it in the Unix (Sun) machine.
It runs smoothly when I try it in a Windows machine (NT box and 2000).
Specifically the problem occurs when I try to read in the whole web page using

and then try to look for a match in the resulting buffer.

thanks,
hassan