jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From oro-dev-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 04:12:42 GMT
oro-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at oro-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the oro-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the oro-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the oro-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <oro-dev-get.123_145@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to: