jakarta-oro-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Archive Old ORO Releases
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:07:48 GMT

In message <FBB51C9E-E0A7-11D7-BEC2-003065DC754C@apache.org>, robert burrell do
nkin writes:
>my proposal is that the older releases (under jakarta.apache.org/builds/)
>be moved into the ASF archives (where they will remain available for
>download) and that all requests be redirected to the main jakarta binary
>download page where the latest release can be download or the link to the
>archives can be followed.

Already took care of it (it wouldn't hurt for someone to doublecheck it
though).  No need for a vote since archives.apache.org/dist already has
the older releases.  I just finalized the migration that was agreed to
way back when by removing the jakarta-oro directory under
jakarta.apache.org/builds and adding a redirect to builds/.htaccess
pointing to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi.

daniel