jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From "Christophe Gierski" <christophe.gier...@free.fr>
Subject Optimization
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 17:02:49 GMT
Hi,

I create a program to test my servlets on an Tomcat Server.

My program starts some threads (from 10 to 50) that open a new URLConnection
to my server.

    URL url                           = new URL(the_url);
    HttpURLConnection url_connection  =
(HttpURLConnection)(url.openConnection());
    InputStream ins                   = url_connection.getInputStream();

When my program has about 10 threads I have this error message :

Thread[Thread-29,6,main]:java.net.BindException: Address in use: no further
information

What's happen ? My tomcat Server rejects my connection . Is there some
limitation on tomcat Server ?

Thanks.

Christopher.