jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From "D'souza, Allwyn" <allwyn.dso...@erm.ie>
Subject FW: Problems configuring tomcat using own web application.
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:28:14 GMT

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who
it is addressed and others explicitly authorised to receive it.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please destroy it and delete it from your computer.
Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. No responsibility can be accepted to any end users for any
action taken on the basis of the information.