jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From auri shiraz <aurishi...@mail.com>
Subject ORO basic install problem
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:27:21 GMT
All:
I'm an ORO rookie. I extracted v2.0.1 onto c:\program files\java and it created a directory
c:\program files\java\jakarta-oro-2.0 with all of the sub-directories (build, doc and src).

However, I get compilation problems with errors pointing to the two lines below:

import org.apache.oro.text.*;
import org.apache.oro.text.regex.*;

The compiler says that the two packages do not exist.
What do I need to do to make java see the installed ORO packages?
IS there Something I need to do after I extract the jakarta-oro-2.0.1.zip file?

My environment:
My JAVA_HOME is c:\program files\java\jdk1.
My TOMCAT_HOME is c:\jakarta-tomcat
I have a standalone Win95 running with Apache 1.3 with Jakarta 3.1

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
-Auri Shiraz

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com