jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Early" <GlenEa...@firsthealth.com>
Subject Install Apache/Tomcat on Windows 95
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:56:13 GMT
Been reading the Tomcat minimalistic user's guide about installing
Tomcat.When it gets to the part about TOMCAT_HOME, I get lost. Anybody
know the steps to 1) get Tomcat installed , and 2) get Tomcat configured
with Apache. Appreciate any help on this. I have both Apache and Tomcat
installed, but when starting Tomcat, I get this message: "UNABLE TO FIND
VALUE FOR TOMCAT_HOME". Apache runs fine by itself, and presents it's
home page when requested. What do I put in the Apache config file (exact
words) to connect with Tomcat. Tomcat is currently installed on
C:\Tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\....I'm new at this, but have many years of
mainframe experience.  Glen Early   gcearly@hotmail.com