jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Probleme during creation of mod_jserv.so on HP-UX 11
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:20:18 GMT
on 11/11/2000 3:59 AM, "Werner Feichter" <Werner_Feichter@btb.gkn.it> wrote:

> Could help me someboy ?????

No. This is the wrong list.

You want tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org.

Serious Question: What made you think that sending email to the ORO-user
list was the right place to get help about Tomcat?

I'm really trying to figure out why so many people subscribe to this list
and then ask questions about Tomcat (it seems to happen at least 2
times/week). I modified the website to make it more clear that this is a
list about ORO Regular Expressions and not about Tomcat, but people like you
don't seem to get it. :-( I would love to know what you were thinking so
that I can make things clearer for others.

thanks,

-jon

--
http://scarab.tigris.org/    | http://noodle.tigris.org/