jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject multiline mode and platform issues
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:40:43 GMT

We have a set of testcases around regexp wrappers in Ant tests.

A test fails on Windows when doing a match around "endtest\r\n" with the
pattern "endtest$". It works fine on Unix. Of course it works on windows if
I change the string into a "endtest\n" or change the pattern into a
"endtest\r$"

This fails in both RegExp 1.2 and Oro 2.0.4.

So my question is: is that "worksform" and should the client side accomodate
for this issue ? I feel this should not be the case otherwise that is
somewhat problematic to deal with. Can you enlighten me ?

Stephane