jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Emmery" <robert.emm...@bizilogic.com>
Subject FindIt - Regular Expression GUI Builder
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:29:26 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to invite those who may be interested to try out a java
application
that uses ORO matcher to provide a user friendly GUI for Regular
Expression
construction and validation. The pattern builder uses English-like
phrases as basic
building blocks. The user can also use highlighting options to help
identify
which parts of the expression has successfully matched.

I have packaged the application with JRE in a 17 MB zip file for those
who may not
Have 1.4.1 JRE installed:

http://bizilogic.com/findit/findit10b4.zip

If you already have JRE on your system, I would suggest downloading the
much
lighter package consisting mainly of .class files:

http://bizilogic.com/findit/findit10b4_NoJRE.zip

I welcome all comments at rob@bizilogic.com
Thanks,
</Rob>