jakarta-oro-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Zillinger" <ThomasZillin...@gmx.at>
Subject Using GlobFilenameFilter with Path+filename instead only filename
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:33:59 GMT
Hi there!
I understand that by design it seems that GlobFilenameFilter only evaluates
the pathname.getName() part of a file (see RegexFilenameFilter). I was
wondering if it is easy to write a 'GlobFileFilter' which evaluates the
whole path of a file so I could pass it a pattern like:
     myimages/lang_*/*.gif
and it correctly accepts a path like:
     D:/mywebapp/myimages/lang_en/test.gif
Regards