From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Watchdog release branch
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:18:45 GMT

On 5 Aug 2002, Ryan Lubke wrote:

> Date: 05 Aug 2002 07:05:33 -0400
> From: Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lubke@Sun.COM>
> To: watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Watchdog release branch
>
> Hi,
>
> I've created a branch (WATCHDOG_4_0) for the first point release of
> Watchdog.
>
> The src and binary bundles are completed, I just need to work with
> someone who has the appropriate karma for web page updates, etc.
>
> Any volunteers?

The usual practice is to have an Ant target that creates the documentation
pages (as static HTML) into some well-known directory -- and then someone
with appropriate karma on the webserver can use scp to copy them.  As it
happens, I can set that up as part of the process of creating the nightly
builds -- just need to know what target to run.

The destination URL for the pages will be
"http://jakarta.apache.org/watchdog".

> -rl

Craig