james-general mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Proposal: Publishing James Sub-projects
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:44:46 GMT
P.S. I'm hoping to move the site stuff out of the server project over xmas
, but I don't see there being any problems if we read our mail.

d.

|         |           "Steve Brewin"   |
|         |           <sbrewin@synsys.c|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           11/12/2004 09:35 |
|         |           general          |

  |       To:       "James General List \(E-mail\)" <general@james.apache.org>
                                              |
  |       cc:
                                        |
  |       Subject:  Proposal: Publishing James Sub-projects

Hi All,

At some point, possibly over the Christmas period, I am intending to at
last
get around to publishing the web pages for jSieve.

The way I am thinking of doing this is to add a new sub-directory to
www.james.apache.org named "subprojects" in which we would have brief
descriptions of James' sub-projects - just jSieve currently but hopefully
there will be others - with links to their web pages.

As James subprojects, these web pages would live in James' web directory
hierarchy as sub-directories of "subprojects", e.g.:
www.james.apache.org/subprojects/jsieve.

On the left side of all James web pages, beneath the Project entries, we
would add "Subprojects" and a list of links to these subprojects.

For subproject build scripts, the www directory will always point to the
relevant sub-directory of www.james.apache.org/subprojects.

If anyone objects, can see errors, or can think of a better way, please let
me know.

Cheers,

-- Steve

viruses.