james-general mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject site layout
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:02:25 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to some of the guys at jakarta I've got my hands on a 3 column
version of the xsl style sheet for xdocs.
I've commited this change, it works fine in firefox and ie5/6 and i don't
believe it is enough of a chnage to be contentious.

What I haven't done is check it out on the webserver, so If you think you
won't like it, get it from svn and have a look before someone does..

d.

viruses.