james-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Sending error
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:02:33 GMT
1) RemoteDelivery has a <sendpartial> option for that.

2) About the postmaster you should look in the apps/james/logs files to
understand what happens in the local-address-error processor. Maybe you
have problem with your postmaster address.
PS: Failure from the RemoteDelivery are not sent to local-address-error
but directly bounced. You can add a <bounceProcessor> configuration and
create a processor to handler RemoteDelivery bounces (see DSNBounce mailet)

Stefano