james-general mailing list archives

From sopmfn <aparie...@renfe.es>
Subject Sending error
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:00:35 GMT

We have a problem with James 2.2.

When we try to send a message to a list of receivers, and one of them
doesn't exists, James stop sendig to the rest of receivers.

Also, we can't get a error message in the PostMaster mail.

Securely it's a configuration problem, but we can't find it.

Here you have the sentences in the Config.xml file.

<processor name="local-address-error">
         <mailet match="All" class="Bounce">
         <attachment>none</attachment>
         </mailet>
         <mailet match="All" class="NotifyPostmaster"/>
         <mailet match="All" class="ToRepository">
         <repositoryPath> file://var/mail/address-error/</repositoryPath>
         </mailet>
</processor>

Some body can help us ?

Thanks in advance.
Sent from the James - General forum at Nabble.com.