james-general mailing list archives

From Miroslav Nachev <m...@space-comm.com>
Subject Re: From where to retrieve James using Subversion or CVS
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:57:56 GMT
Hi,

 From JBuilder I made a small class with the following method:
    org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(new String[] {"start"});

Unfortunately I have the following error:

javaw -classpath ... com.cosmos.server.james.StartJames start

There was an uncaught exception:
--- Message ---
null
--- Stack Trace ---
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLISetup.parseCommandLineOptions(CLISetup.java:202)
    at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(CLIMain.java:122)
    at
    at
    at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.startup(Main.java:128)
    at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:83)
    at com.cosmos.server.james.StartJames.main(StartJames.java:28)

The log file may contain further details of error.
Please check the configuration files and restart Phoenix.
If the problem persists, contact the Avalon project.  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon for more information.

Miro.