james-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Site uodated
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:50:11 GMT
Danny Angus ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the site to include the apachecon banner feeds
> and organised our news the same way we do it at Jakarta, with
> headlines linking to a news page.

Thank you.

> I'm trying to find out how jakarta get the rss feed from their news so
> we can syndicate our news into planetapache, I'll keep you posted.

Recently the velocity project created a maven2 pluging for news page,
inclusion of news in homepage and automatic generation of the rss.
I think we can try reusing it.
http://velocity.apache.org/site/tools/velocity-site-news/index.html

If you want I can try to check it out in the next weeks (in this case
please open a JIRA issue and assign it to me).

> I've also added news about the mailet api and my feathercast.

Cool!

Stefano