james-general mailing list archives

From James Bond <tazi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Interaction - Intergation
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:56:49 GMT

Hello,

I am looking to develop some specific email software that will scan through
an emails content and then let it go on is merry way if its deemed okay etc.

I've about been told JAMES mailets can do just the job.  However how can
this interact with other mail servers?  e.g. if i wanted to install this
software onto different companies mail systems - would then need to be using
JAMES as their mail-server or can they work together or have i miss
understood the whole thing?

Thanks - any comments welcome.
Mike