james-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Help - Building the site..
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:33:20 GMT

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/project/trunk/HOWTO.txt?view=markup

> 1/ what is the minimum I need to check out

Check out project if you have to change something in the root.
You will have to checkout ALL of our projects if you want to change
something in the main menus or the single project you want to change.

> 2/ how do I build it (what version of maven)

Se the HOWTO above.

> 3/ anything else?

Try with the instruction above.
If you prefer me to do the whole thing I can do it.
If you instead want to try it to do it yourself I'm here to help. Just
ask when something goes wrong following the HOWTO.

Stefano