james-general mailing list archives

From Kirill Kosinov <kirill.kosi...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC james-mladmin questions
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:26:15 GMT
Good day.

I'm a student, who decided to test his abilities in GSoC. James-mladmin
is one of interesting topics. I red james documentation, saw code, tried
to wrote mailet's,
but i can't understand what some of the declared idea and i ask you to
explain me some things.
James already have mailets which can handle subscription to mail lists
and (as i understood) it can moderation too. So can you give me some
links where i can read about
enhancements which you meant? I didn't see any web interface in james
(like in ezmlm) may be it is a good idea?

As for me i worked on some web projects, i'm scjp. May be i didn't
understand something in james-mladmin idea but i want to fix it and
write a good application.