james-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: unsubsribe [WAS: Re: BounceStudio with James via JNI]
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:06:15 GMT
Bernd Fondermann ha scritto:
> David Cross wrote:
>> UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> Hi David,
>
> general info about how to unsubscribe you'll find at
>   http://james.apache.org/mail.html
>
> To unsubscribe from this list you need to send a mail to
>   general-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
> from the mail address you are trying to unsubscribe.
> You will then receive a confirmation mail you need to process.
>
> If you have problems unsubscribing please ping this list with info about
> what mail address you are trying to unsubscribe.
>
> Hope to see you again some time here at James,

He already sent 5 UNSUBSCRIBE messages to this list.
I already pointed him to the above pages.

He probably have issues with english to not be able to unsubscribe using
the described procedures, so maybe we should manually unsubscribe him..
or alternatively flooding his mailbox in exchange for his favor of
floosing this mailbox :devilgrin:

I think I'm not moderator on this list to manually unsubscribe him.

Stefano