james-general mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Going inactive
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 19:59:44 GMT
Thanks guys.

It's been 9 years since I started on James, and my technical focus has
just shifted so far away from mail servers that I don't work with James
much at all anymore.

I prefer to make it official that I'm inactive as opposed to just lurk
for a year and then quietly unsubscribe when nobody is looking.

Best of luck with the James work... it's nice to see a good state of
activity going again.  I hope it continues and gets to a self-sustaining
level.

I'm sure I'll see everyone in other circles.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501