james-general mailing list archives

From Maxime Lévesque <maxime.leves...@gmail.com>
Subject Simple SMTP service that dumps raw emails in a database table
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:03:35 GMT
Here is my need :

 I want to write a service that listens on a port for incoming mail via SMTP
and
 stores it in a database table, in the raw MIME format, so they can be
processed
 later with Mim4J.

 I know that Mailets do this, but they store them in their internal table
(it seems
 as if active MQ also stores them in a spool table).

 What I want is the most minimalist solution, idealy if would depend on as
few
 components as possible, and have as little config as possible.

 Thanks