james-general mailing list archives

From Tech Shourie <techshou...@gmail.com>
Subject James 3 beta4 questions
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 17:15:12 GMT
All,

Here are few questions that I did not get answer to on Wiki

1) When will be James 3 released. Not as beta version.
It was released in April 2012. is their active development on James 3.0

2) Is there any mechanism in James to establish an encrypted, compressed
“tunnel” for TCP/IP or UDP data transfer between two systems

3) is there any comparison sheet between James 2.0 and James3 for
performane robustness and feature. I need to present upwards to migrate
from james 2.0 to 3.0

Thanks
Shourie