james-general mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: general question
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:57:06 GMT
Hi Haiming,

I can't answer your question directly but here is what I can say.

I know that there's quite some James v2 users, I don't have precise
references for that, but mailing list shows it clearly.

James v3 is still in heavy development but we are trying to make a
release soon so people can use it in production.

I can at least tell you that James v3 will be deployed at Linagora in a
month or two.

Regards,

--
Matthieu Baechler

Le 24/08/2016 à 09:25, lihai ming a écrit :
> Hi,Can someone share something about who are the current active users of ApacheJames?Just
try to learn how widely ApacheJames are being used by various companies or organizations.Thanks./Haiming