james-general mailing list archives

From lihai ming <haiming...@outlook.com>
Subject 答复: general question
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 10:28:53 GMT
Thanks Mattieu for your response.

The reason I was asking is that we are evaluating if we can adopt/integrate James into our
project.
It seems James is not very active recently.

Good to learn JamesV3 is acutally under heavy development 😊
Then we look forward to the new stable release coming out soon.

/Haiming

发件人: Matthieu Baechler<mailto:mbaechler@linagora.com>
发送时间: 2016年8月29日 16:57
收件人: general@james.apache.org<mailto:general@james.apache.org>
主题: Re: general question

Hi Haiming,

I can't answer your question directly but here is what I can say.

I know that there's quite some James v2 users, I don't have precise
references for that, but mailing list shows it clearly.

James v3 is still in heavy development but we are trying to make a
release soon so people can use it in production.

I can at least tell you that James v3 will be deployed at Linagora in a
month or two.

Regards,

--
Matthieu Baechler

Le 24/08/2016 à 09:25, lihai ming a écrit :
> Hi,Can someone share something about who are the current active users of ApacheJames?Just
try to learn how widely ApacheJames are being used by various companies or organizations.Thanks./Haiming