james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Carles Nez <joancar...@indibil.com>
Subject Interbase Spool & Mail Repository
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:20:06 GMT
Hi list,

  I just got James working with Interbase 6.0 (Super Server).
I tested attach files of 5 Mb and they work nicely.

Connection definition: (file maildatabase-interbase in var directory)
jdbcDriver=interbase.interclient.Driver
jdbcURL=jdbc:interbase://host_or_ip_address//opt/interbase/data/james.gdb
jdbcUsername=a_user
jdbcPassword=a_password
minconn=4
maxconn=10

Table definition: (please note that message cannot be used as
table name as it is a reserved word...)
connect "/opt/interbase/data/james.gdb" user "a-user" password "a-password";
create table message1 (
	message_name varchar (200) NOT NULL ,
	repository_name varchar (200) NOT NULL ,
	message_state varchar (30) NOT NULL ,
	error_message varchar (1000) ,
	sender varchar (100) NOT NULL ,
        recipients blob sub_type 1 segment size 1024 not null,
	remote_host varchar (100) NOT NULL ,
	remote_addr varchar (20) NOT NULL ,
	message_body blob sub_type 1 segment size 1024 not null,
	last_updated timestamp NOT NULL,
	primary key (message_name)
);

Enjoy,