james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Bob Johnson" <bob.john...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Need a complete Package distribution list
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:52:44 GMT
Charles,
Thanks for the directions on retrieving the complete JAMES source tree.

Being new to CVS, I went to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsonwin32.html
and downloaded WinCVS & MindTermSSH.

The directions on that page have me go to the Tunnels Menu & set it up.
Trouble is that all the Tunnel menu picks are DIM (can't be selected).  I
have poked around in MindTerm w/o success to get past this.  I know this is
a bit off-subject, but does someone have a pre-built MindTerm .mtp file for
the CVS site (cvs.working-dogs.com), or can you suggest how I can get past
this point?

Thanks