james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject CVS changes
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 06:02:10 GMT
Hi,

you may have noticed that I just made some changes to CVS. I just made it
so GUMP will compile clean and I started hacking on updating James to use
Loggable interface rather than directly accessing LogKit.getLoggerFor().
The reason is that sometime in the future the LogKit method will become
protected by a security permission.

I think I haven't broken anything ... thou feel free to jumpon me if I have
;) Also I have tried to remove Avalonisms from James code I touched (ie m_*
) because I figure you prolly figure it as a foul coding standard aswell ;)

I still haven't seen any commit notifications come through ... did someone
notify apmail about cvs commits being redirected to a james list?

Cheers,

Pete