james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - James
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:53:50 GMT
At 08:47  18/2/01 -0500, Sam Ruby wrote:
>Peter Donald wrote:
>>
>> Updated CVS to the latest ant which should get rid of this error.
>
>The build error you referenced *WAS* produced using the latest ant from
>cvs.  That's the whole point of GUMP.

yep ;)

So what I did was take the latest ant version and place it into james CVS
so James will build both in gump and out of gump ;) JFYI it was the same
feature that broke the avalon build (ie change of
prefixedfilesets->filesets->zipfiulesets in Zip).

Anyway it should build clean in gump next run (fingers crossed ;-]).

Cheers,

Pete