james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVS changes
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:10:04 GMT
At 10:05  18/2/01 -0500, Sam Ruby wrote:
>At the moment, James works against the version of Avalon that is checked
>into its cvs tree.  You don't need to change your work habits.

With one slight modification it can work with released version .. I just
have to get around to uploading it to james CVS ...

>> So, I'm unconvinced of the necessity of gumpiness.
>
>We now have an Avalon developer following this list and sharing your pain.
>Hopefully this will cause the rate of change for the Avalon APIs to slow
>down, and in any case it gives the Avalon team some insight into the impact
>of any changes they may make.

Naah there has always been Avalon developers on James list - they have been
completely inconsiderate in their changes in the past still ;) However as
now one has said they will actually have to do some work to keep them
synched ... ;)

Cheers,

Pete