james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Need a complete Package distribution list
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:33:39 GMT
on 2/12/01 8:52 AM, "Bob Johnson" <bob.johnson@tumbleweed.com> wrote:

> Charles,
> Thanks for the directions on retrieving the complete JAMES source tree.
>
> Being new to CVS, I went to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsonwin32.html
> and downloaded WinCVS & MindTermSSH.
>
> The directions on that page have me go to the Tunnels Menu & set it up.
> Trouble is that all the Tunnel menu picks are DIM (can't be selected).  I
> have poked around in MindTerm w/o success to get past this.  I know this is
> a bit off-subject, but does someone have a pre-built MindTerm .mtp file for
> the CVS site (cvs.working-dogs.com), or can you suggest how I can get past
> this point?

First off, CVS isn't on cvs.working-dogs.com anymore.

Second, you don't need to do the SSH stuff unless you are a committer and I
don't think that you are (are you?). You can use the /home/cvspublic to
access the source code (as documented on the cvsindex.html page).

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>