james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: CVS commits
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:13:29 GMT
on 2/19/01 8:18 AM, "Serge Knystautas" <sergek@lokitech.com> wrote:

> Personally, I don't want to have james' commit messages go to james-dev.  I
> just hadn't heard of the james-cvs listserv, as I think is the case with
> most of the James developers who were just moved over to the jakarta
> infrastructure.  I've subscribed myself to that listserv now.
>
> Serge Knystautas
> Loki Technologies
> http://www.lokitech.com/

Ok. I take back what I previously said.

I'm going to ask brian to set it up so that cvs commit messages are
forwarded to the -dev list. The reason is:

#1. you can filter your email and it isn't a problem.
#2. the other Jakarta lists forward email from the -cvs list to the -dev
list.

If you read this page, you will see that the default text for the -dev list
is:

"Subscribers to this list get notices of each and every code
change, build results, testing notices, etc."

Brian, I apologize for going back and forth on this.

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>