james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: RemoteManager problems(was RE:logging on)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:41:55 GMT
I've just had a similar experience to the one you mention, with a twist,

James running on NT (sun's JDK) wont let me login using putty
(localhost:4555).

Putty makes a connection & accepts the input, \r\n displays correctly , but
I get rejected, I guess because when I hit return my p/w ends - \r\n ?

NT telnet wont display anything.