james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Latest updates/bug fixes/cvs commit access
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:39:58 GMT
on 3/10/01 11:15 PM, "Ram C" <ram_c@mybc.com> wrote:

> Now that i have these fixes...can somebody provide me access to CVS so
> that i can commit these changes...(is that you jon ??)
>
> I will need access to 'jakarta-avalon', 'jakarta-avalon-cornerstone'
> to commit these changes...Also i wouldn't mind having commit access to
> 'jakarta-avalon-phoenix' and 'jakarta-james'. Please create an id with
> my name 'ram'.
>
> Cheers,
> Ram.

Sending me personal email (or at least CC'ing me) is much better because you
are lucky that I just happened to actually read this email. :-)

Anyway, you need to follow the rules and get 3+'s from other people on each
of the projects in order to get CVS write access to each of the projects
(James/Avalon).

So, please read:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html>

Until then, your patches can be checked in by someone else eh? :-)

thanks,

-jon