james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-james/xdocs/images jakarta-logo.gif
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:50:37 GMT
on 3/9/01 1:32 PM, "charlesb@apache.org" <charlesb@apache.org> wrote:

> Modified:    .        build.sh build.xml
> Added:       lib      jdom-b5.jar velocity-0.72.jar
> xdocs/images jakarta-logo.gif
> Log:
> Added jars to make docs target run, although xdocs wont build for me...

No! This is wrong.

Not only are you checking in outdated versions of the .jar files, but you
should not have them checked in at all. You should simply checkout the
jakarta-site2 module in the same directory where you have James checked out.

Please go back and read the Jakarta-Site documentation.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jakarta-site2.html>

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous