james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Khlupnov" <...@eresultcorp.com>
Subject Lunch in James in debugger
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:08:28 GMT
Hello, James guru's!

I'm download Apache James files v 1.2.1 and successfully compiled it with JBulder.

Unfortunately I'm unable to run James in JBuilder debugger, because I don't have org.apache.avalon.loader
files source code.

I download some different version avalon distributive (v. 3.0a4, 2.1 and 3.1) but all org.apache.avalon.loader
package

sources have different version with class files from Loader.jar from james1.2.1 distributive.

Where can I get actual version of sources org.apache.avalon.loader for James 1.2.1?

How usually you setup your environment for debugging James?

Regards,

Max Khlupnov