james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Harmeet Bedi" <hb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: method execution in protocol handlers and alternative ideas on method processing
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:04:34 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Benett" <Charles@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 3:43 AM

> I've added these as SMTPHandlerNew and POP3HandlerNew as I have not had
> time to test them. In fact, as these are quite major changes, I'd prefer
> a few people to test them.

Did more testing. Hopefully others have done some too in the last few days.
If there are some problems, I will try to jump on them.

Moved
SMTPHandler and POP3Handler from proposal area to main area.
Added the SingleThreadedConnectionHandler.java for IMAP to the propsal Area.
This one I have not tested, just refactored.

Harmeet