james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [James specific] conf/james-assembly.xml and conf/james-config.xml
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:41:28 GMT
At 05:12  22/4/01 -0700, Harmeet Bedi wrote:
>I just finished trying NNTP with and without SSL. It seemed to work ok.
>- Is there a way I could reproduce the problem
>- The nntpserver log would contain the list of commands recieved. Maybe
>there is some command called that it not correctly implemented. The last
>NNTP command in the log file could be a good debugging point.
>- What NNTP client are you using.

I was using Pine and I basically set it to retrieve list of groups on news
server (worked), selected a list and posted to it (worked), reload group
and try to read news elements (had the odd malformed news item).

I will go through the logs again when i have a chance and send them to you
if I can't figure it out ;)

Cheers,

Pete