james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: town
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:18:22 GMT
Steve,
When I ported James from Avalon-1.2.1 to Avalon 3.0 I didn't have an
RDBMS to test it against - which I pointed out on the list. I started
looking at it last week and there are bugs. But I haven't pinned them
down - although I found something different & corrected that.

I suspect it is a very simple bug - we just need to find it. If you find
it before I do, can you send a patch to the list? (See
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html for how to submit patches)

Thanks,

Charles