james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Gautam Mani <g_m...@vsnl.com>
Subject Change User Password Feature?
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 18:51:34 GMT
Hi,
I have been hanging around this place for sometime now - recently there
seem a large number of users who want to have this feature. I do not
have a full understanding of James, but I could give it a shot.

Here is what I understand of it: We need to have a method

       void updateUser(String name, Objects attributes)

in the UsersRepository interface. This would change the implementations
of UsersRepository (File, Town and LDAP). I can do File, attempt Town,
but am not sure about LDAP; someone else  would have to do it.

If this is the right way to go about it, let me know and I'll post the
changes to FileRepository and RemoteManager.

Cheers,
Gautam

--
uptime: 12:10am up 57 min, 3 users, load average: 0.12, 0.33, 0.53
PGP Key: 0x7586EF34