james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Benett <char...@benett1.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Hello all, I come bearing gifts of code
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:11:15 GMT
Jason,

This sounds great. Other people have talked about needing SMTP AUTH
features, so your contribution would be very welcome.

Is there any chance you can download the code in CVS (or the 20010612
source drop at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-james/nightly/src/ ) and port
your changes to that?
Your probably best placed to test this.

By the way, how are you doing the authenticating?

You can either cut and paste changes/ new classes into a message to the
list or send a tarball.

Thanks,

Charles