james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Borden <jbor...@javasense.com>
Subject Re: Hello all, I come bearing gifts of code
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:03:18 GMT
You can disregard the questions I had before.. I figured it out. The
updates for the CVS code are complete. I have included the tar file with
the smtp auth updates, just extract it where you downloaded you cvs
dist. You'll notice two new options in the config.xml file under the
<smtpserver> area. Just uncomment them to test them out. Let me know any
problems that are found or if there are any questions about it. Also, I
am interested in implementing STARTTLS capabilities (RFC 2487) in James
if nobody else is currently working on it. Let me know.

Thanks, Jason